Software QA Engineer- III
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Job description summary
Based at Forcepoint’s India Innovation Center, the successful candidate in this technical QA role will be working with world class engineering teams building out highly scalable software to support the Forcepoint security product portfolio.
- Develop and maintain test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test reports
- Participate in test case reviews and provide feedback to improve test coverage and quality
- Collaborate with developers and other stakeholders to identify and fix defects and issues
- Work with technical support and the operations team under time pressure to analyze and resolve escalated issues related to the product
- Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts using tools and frameworks that are compatible with multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Assist in agile planning activities by breaking down epics, creating stories and tasks with appropriate time estimates
- Identify, record, document, and track defects using Jira or other issue-tracking tools
- Identify performance bottlenecks in applications and recommend solutions
- Identify process and tool improvements to optimize the software testing methods used in the team
- Contribute to quality roadmap definition
- Report on progress and issues
Skills and experience
- Engineering graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Software QA and test automation experience
- Track record in testing of cloud-based products in an agile environment
- Project lifecycle management experience (including test case development based on requirements analysis, estimation, planning etc.)
- Experience in collaborating with technical support teams for customer issue resolution
- Flexible and self-motivated to research/learn new skills and technologies
- Scripting language experience – Python preferred
- Linux, database, CI/CD and networking concepts (http/s, TLS, TCP/IP).
- AWS concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cybersecurity products and principles.
- Experience in performance testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, contributing to excellent teamwork within a diverse team environment.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.