Territory Account Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Territory Account Manager – SMB & Mid-Market, NSW
Forcepoint is one of the world’s largest private Cyber Security companies. A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and passionate Territory Account Manager.
We are looking for a hunter, someone that loves new business development and driving deals. You will drive business and own relationships with key account at Forcepoint and be a true partner to our customers.
Our successful team in Australia have an opportunity to join as Territory Account Manager into the field sales team. This role will focus on developing and growing accounts in Australia NSW, SMB & mid-market accounts. This is a well-established team partnering with customers to understand Forcepoint solutions and how you can help them secure their business.
About the role:
- Responsible for new business development and growing current accounts against your plan
- Develop and execute a GTM Plan to achieve / exceed your Quota
- Develop and implement specific customer accounts and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Effectively engage sales resources: SE, Channel, Solutions Sales teams and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans
- Use the CRM system effectively, responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Execute complex sales and effectively
- Manage around 100+ accounts within Australia NSW
- Meet or exceed sales quota
Ideal experience includes:
- Proven sales experience – ideally from within cyber security
- Prior experience selling to IT clients will be an added advantage
- Experience of managing, growing and taking ownership of accounts
- Previous experience with accounts with >2500 employees or more.
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Used to meeting with and presenting to C-level / executive level contacts
- Used to working with the Channel as well as developing business directly
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Experience of working across various vertical markets
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
We foster a human-centric culture, both inside and out of Forcepoint’s walls: accepting, welcoming, and embracing the individuality that makes us each tick – while recognizing it’s our collective spirit that makes us who we are. We are committed to taking the necessary steps to create a culture more attuned and inclusive of the passions, perspectives, and potentials of all. Follow #WeAreForcepoint on LinkedIn & Twitter to see us in action.
You will enjoy
- a flexible work environment
- inclusive benefits offerings
- the pace of a startup with enterprise muscle
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.