Customer Success Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Customer Success Manager
At Forcepoint, a Customer Success Manager is a key strategic team member that helps deliver value to our customers. Through proper execution in this role, you will build customer loyalty and advocacy. Forcepoint’s Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors for our customers on how to use our cybersecurity solutions to address their specific goals, challenges, and risks. This is an exciting time to be at Forcepoint; we are delivering innovative cybersecurity solutions to our customers, such as our Data-first SASE platform, to help them achieve their strategic initiatives.
You will build strong, trusting relationships with Forcepoint customers, by doing the following:
- Understanding customer goals for utilizing Forcepoint cybersecurity solutions and helping customers to realize value through their Forcepoint investment.
- Driving the customer’s adoption of their Forcepoint solutions, to help achieve their set goals.
- Navigating the customer through any challenges they might face, orchestrating the proper tactics and Forcepoint resources as needed.
- Providing recommendations and best practices to the customer, on how to best utilize their solutions.
- Performing regularly scheduled business reviews with customers, to review progress towards reaching their goals. This is also an opportunity to learn about additional goals we might be able to help them achieve.
- Relaying the customer voice to various parts of the Forcepoint organization, such as Sales, Product Management, Professional Services, or Technical Support.
- Monitoring customer product utilization and health-scores, ensuring consistent alignment with internal and external teams.
Through these actions, you will help Forcepoint achieve our business goals, including:
- High customer renewal rates.
- High customer satisfaction rates.
- Discovery of expansion opportunities.
- Proper prioritization of product improvements or updates, which will help deliver more value to our customers.
- Identifying potential reference customers and case studies.
- Experience: 4-6+ years prior experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management, Relationship Management, or a related field.
- Understands PII regulations such as HIPPA and GDPR
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Skills in Portuguese are a plus.
- Technical domain knowledge: Prior experience in technical disciplines related to networking, cyber security, ITSM, AI, and similar areas.
- Ability to engage meaningfully with subject matter experts in the following areas:
- Network security solutions such as Firewall, IPsec VPN, IDS/IPS, SSL VPNetc.
- Networking principles such as Layer 2 and 3, TCP/IP, 3-way handshake, DNS etc.
- HTTP protocol (Structure, status codes, authentication, etc.)
- Active Directory (domains, structure, permissions, group policies, etc.)
- MSSQL fundamentals (management interface, accessing logs, browsing databases, simple queries, permissions, jobs, etc.)
- Enterprise applications, including performance, interaction, and conflict/troubleshooting, with an in-depth understanding of server operating systems such as Linux and Windows
- Information security concepts
- Commitment: You are passionate about customer satisfaction and their results. The customer can count on you to deliver on your promises.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both within Forcepoint and within the customer’s organization, including senior management.
- Service Orientation: Proven ability to provide world-class service and support through effective task management and issue ownership.
- Collaborative: Ability to work with cross-functional teams at Forcepoint, to address customer concerns and help them achieve their goals.
- Process Orientation: Strong drive to follow and improve processes to ensure consistent outputs.
- Creativity: Ability to solve problems creatively, including stepping outside of process when necessary.
- Attention to Detail: You are a patient and active listener when interacting with customers. You capture information from these interactions correctly and accurately.
- Proactive mindset: You will establish a regular cadence with customers, helping to build rapport and trust. This will help you to be early in identifying expansion opportunities or customer satisfaction issues that need to be addressed. You may also need to contact customers on a non-scheduled basis, to provide follow-up on those same topics.
- Desire to learn: You will need to keep up with Forcepoint’s product developments, industry news, and the competitive landscape.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.