Senior Software Engineer (C++11/14, Multi-Threading, Web Sockets, Linux)
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
• Write effective, scalable code using best practices
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Ability to test and debug programs
• Continuous performance tuning, improvement and automation of work
• Proficient in C++ including modern C/C++ (C++11/14)
• Strong object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structure experience
* knowledge of the standard library (C++14 and above), STL containers and memory management.
• Experience with Linux based systems.
• Experience in working in Agile development environment
• Experience of working in CI/CD environments
• Experience with large legacy/open source code base building and debugging
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.