Manager - Golang
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
At Forcepoint, we are on a mission to protect enterprise data as it moves beyond the firewall to the new frontiers of cloud and mobile. Our innovative technologies transcend the network perimeter to deliver zero-day, total data protection for the enterprise, anywhere data goes, anytime.
We are looking for someone with a ferocious desire to build industry-leading, world-class products. We'll provide the support and the opportunity, you bring your "A game."
Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, desire to work on networking, security, web, mobile, and other server and client technologies.
Job Location: Mumbai
• Write effective, scalable code using best practices
• Experience in working with large-scale software projects.
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Ability to test and debug programs
• Continuous performance tuning, improvement, and automation of work
• Experience in reviewing code to identify weaknesses and errors and provide improvement options
• Effective Team Mgmt.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders
• Working experience in GoLang is a must.
• Overall programming experience for 10+ years.
• Familiarity with developing/deploying on Linux Environments
• Knowledge of good design principles
• Knowledge of writing and consuming REST APIs based on Open API standards
• Knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker & Kubernetes
Nice to have:
• Worked in CI/CD environment
• Developed code using TDD/BDD approach
• Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM)
• Experience of working n Agile development environment
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.