Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
We are looking for a DevOps hands-on Manager to join the SaaS-DLP team in our Tel Aviv office.
As a DevOps Manager, you will lead and mentor the DevOps Engineers team to design, develop, monitor, scale and optimize the architecture and infrastructure of our SaaS products. We are building new products and adding to existing ones, requiring a fast-paced, dynamic but thorough leader that doesn’t leave a stone unturned. As part of this role, you’ll partner with the developers from early stages of design to affect the outcome of stable, supportable and cost effective cloud services. In addition to working with the engineers and your team, you also work closely with peers from cloud operations, QA, and other product teams.
This rols is hands-on! You’ll write code, move things around, optimize processes, etc. – and along the way, make everything and everyone around you, better. The best people for this are those that would prefer to write a script for 4 hours, just so that they don’t do something that takes 2 minutes to do every day…
But it’s not only hands-on. We’re not only looking for managers, we are also looking for born leaders. In this role, you’ll be responsible to cultivate a culture of innovation, progress, agility and fun within your team members and others you work with. A can-do attitude is a must! We’re looking for someone with a big heart, not just a big brain!
What will you do?
• Lead and build a team of DevOps Engineers in an Agile environment
• Be part of the R&D management team while still being hands-on
• Shape DevOps culture, processes, and development methodology
• Improve CI/CD tools and processes
• Design and implement infrastructure services in co-operation with other functional teams
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
• Hands-on experience and deep knowledge in AWS
• At least 3 years experience as a DevOps Team Leader/Manager
• Proven experience in designing and managing (owning!) SaaS products
• Architectural vision
• Serverless archicture
• Experience in building CI/CD (Jenkins, Pipelines)
• Linux proficiency as a sysadmin
• Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, ssh, HTTP/HTTPS
• Scripting skills: Bash/Shell and ideally, Python
• Experience with Terraform
• Experience with Git and familiarity with one or more of Github, Gitlab
• Experience with various DB technologies such as ElasticSearch, dynamoDB, PostgreSQL etc.
• Docker and Orchestration tools (K8S)
• Monitoring tools (Grafana, CloudWatch)
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.