Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
• Help drive innovation through improvements to the CI/CD pipeline while automating everything
• Develop systems, tools and processes to analyse data from our ThreatSeeker network, customers and partners.
• Provide solid features to our Ansible roles which support the deployment platform
• Understanding of deployment platforms like Slack, Puppet, or Ansible
• Support new deployment methods for our platform such as dynamic service discovery, scaling on Kubernetes, pulling modern tools and technologies into our stack
• Introduce modern tools and technologies into our stack
• Support teams who use our tools such as Engineering, Professional Services and Sales Engineering
• Run our infrastructure as code via git and webhooks
• Contribute to a strong DevOps culture while also fostering strong collaboration with all areas of development, product, and QA
• Document all the things!
• BS in Computer Science or similar degree and 5-7 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience.
• Python and shell scripting experience required with deep knowledge of python tools like PIP, virtualenv, wheels, setuptools, etc.
• Well versed in Cloud technologies (preference for AWS)
• Experience with full stack web development technologies
• Experience working with large and complex volumes of data with various databases and data warehouses
• Experience working on Linux systems
• Source control best practices, particularly using git
• Comfortable working with networking technologies
Experience managing and patching different flavors of Linux servers, particularly Ubuntu/Debian and CentOS.
Knowledge of data center and cloud-connected infrastructure: servers, routers, NAS/SAN systems, load balancers, server and desktop virtualization, and cloud computing
Experience with monitoring tools and frameworks, especially Monit and Munin.
Experience with big data and NoSQL infrastructure to include Hadoop, MongoDB and Redis.
Understand web application infrastructures including Apache HTTPD and NGINX.
• Managing packages/patches such as OVAs, containers, rpms, pip, npm
• CI/CD familiarity
• Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and on a team.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.