Python DevOps Engineer II
Forcepoint is looking for a highly motivated Python DevOps Engineer join to our growing team. The Python DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building out and supporting the automation tools for deploying and maintaining the Forcepoint products as well as championing new tools and processes across our organization.
• Help drive innovation through improvements to the CI/CD pipeline while automating everything
• Provide solid features to our Ansible roles which support the deployment platform
• Support new deployment methods for our platform such as dynamic service discovery, scaling on Kubernetes, pulling in modern tools and technologies into our stack
• Support teams who use our tools such as Engineering, Professional Services and Sales Engineering
• Run our infrastructure as code via git and webhooks
• Contribute to a strong DevOps culture while also fostering strong collaboration with all areas of development, product, and QA
• Document all the things!
• BS in Computer Science or similar degree and 3+ years of related experience, or equivalent work experience.
• Python and shell scripting experience required with deep knowledge of python tools like PIP, virtualenv, wheels, setuptools, etc.
• Well versed in Cloud technologies (preference for AWS)
• Comfortable working with networking technologies
• Familiarity with systems configuration management, monitoring, and metrics
• Managing packages/patches such as OVAs, containers, rpms, pip, npm
• CI/CD familiarity
• Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and on a team
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.