Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Position Title: Senior Cyber Engineer
Location: Beltsville, MD or Rosslyn, VA
We are looking for talented analysts motivated to help customers solve complex and fast-moving cybersecurity challenges supporting the U.S. Government. Focusing on our Insider Threat solutions, you will interface directly with customers and play a key role in installing, configuring, and integrating an Insider Threat solution to ensure customer success. The successful and highly motivated candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment.
To learn more about Forcepoint products visit https://www.forcepoint.com/products
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Provide system engineering, security engineering, programmatic integration, technical support documents, and expert assistance on solutions to enable the insider threat program operations and coordination.
- Provide mentoring and guidance on technical insider threat-related matters, methodologies, and techniques within the team.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas, methods and/or theories.
- Develops resolutions to complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and that require frequent use of creativity.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction and exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment.
Full Time, Monday – Friday (standard work schedule with flexibility for mission critical requirements)
Things You Must Have to Apply:
- Active (currently in Use) TS/SCI clearance with Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph
- 8+ years relevant work experience supporting an insider threat program and/or conducting counterintelligence investigations or analysis; assessing complex threats and developing mitigation strategies and techniques
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to interface and coordinate tasks with various support tiers within an organization, providing expertise and guidance to facilitate success.
- Knowledge of terminology, methodology, and information gathering techniques and research and analytical techniques as applied to difficult and complex assignments
- DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II; Security + CE
Things that would be Nice to Have:
- Direct experience serving as an insider threat program manager or insider threat senior analyst in industry or government
- Applicable certification for Counter-Insider Threat Professional Certifications and/or CERT Insider Threat Certification
- Experience working with a with various insider threat technical solutions as well as other data analytics platforms
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.