Software Engineer II (RPA UiPath)
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
We are looking for a RPA UiPath engineer to join our dynamic team. As a lead Automation engineer, you will work closely with different business units to automate the business process. You will develop RPA solutions using RPA UiPath software, leading small teams on the delivery of projects and supervising/mentoring junior RPA engineers.
- Leading a delivery team to Automate new or existing business process using RPA UiPath.
- Preparation of technical design specifications based on functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Involve in day to day development activities guiding the team through challenges, troubleshoot & help resolve technical issues during the SDLC
- Code review of functional modules developed by peer RPA engineers
- Ensure the teams' adherence to coding, design, and architectural standards
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting and provide quick resolution to production problems
- Enhancing your job knowledge by ensuring that you stay updated on the latest updates to UiPath software, attending educational workshops and training as and when required
- Contribution to team training and professional development efforts.
- Supervise & mentor junior colleagues
- 10+ years of Process Automation experience.
- Hands on experience in RPA platform setup, platform support & administration in UiPath
- Hands on experience in building and automating different types of Applications (Browser, Windows) using RPA (UiPath) and other automation tools
- Experience in orchestration for deployment, monitoring and management of BOTs
- Background in any programming language, preferably .NET
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with integrations using SOAP and REST APIs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and others.
- Strong knowledge of debugging methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Experience working with enterprise applications (CRM, ERP) such as SalesForce, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in building Regression Test Suite using RPA UiPath is highly desirable.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.