Senior Finance Analyst
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
This position’s responsibilities encompass a full range of reporting around actuals, forecasting, and budget for both internal and external parties. This role is a challenging position with high-level visibility. The person will help communicate the company’s financial results and can influence the business and valuations. A successful candidate will embrace opportunities to take on new challenges and be comfortable leading/motivating their peers. This position will work with peers in the finance team as well as senior leaders across the business to help communicate results.
As primary Finance point of contact for reporting to ownership and debt markets, responsibilities include:
- Reporting and variance analysis with monthly and quarterly results by analyzing actuals, preparing variance analysis, and developing/tracking key performance metrics. This will include variance analysis around internal and external budgets, acquisition models, and debt reporting.
- Forecasting on a consolidated basis working with finance peers develop and maintain a detailed model including working capital and cash flows
- Budgeting process responsibilities will include working with functional budget owners and financial peers to generate reporting and communication to leadership
- Ad hoc responsibilities including modeling, data analysis, business cases, and investment analysis among other items on an as needed basis.
This role offers unique development opportunities as it will have hands-on experience in supporting a critical group of operational department owners. A successful candidate will embrace opportunities to take on new challenges and expand their understanding of Financial Planning & Analysis as a whole. Responsibilities may include other duties as necessary.
Education and Experience:
• This position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, required
• MBA and CPA preferred, but not required
• Previous experience in public accounting or FP&A
• Experience in ERPs and CRMs, preferred but not required
• Requires excellent analytical skills, top tier Excel modeling, Powerpoint, strong leadership, ability to collaborate with peers, and a strong sense of initiative.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.