Senior Logistics Analyst
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Job Title - Sr. Logistics Analyst
This position is multifaceted and requires a person who is multi-versed and capable of extreme multi-tasking in a very fast paced environment. The position includes but is not limited to the following areas of responsibility.
- Manage the fulfillment of all HW related orders.
- Act as primary interface between Sales, Sales Operations, Accounting and Finance regarding the fulfillment of all HW orders.
- Manage Shipping and Logistics for all HW orders.
- Responsible for documenting all orders and records management pertaining to orders.
- Primary liaison with third party Integrators, and responsible for managing order priority and shipments of orders.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving third party integrator invoices.
- Primary interface with renewal sales staff
- Manage the relationship with vendor warranty/maintenance organizations.
- Responsible for ensuring customer renewal orders are recorded and HWW warranties are renewed appropriately.
- Work with HW Product Management to build accurate HW sales forecasts.
- Work with HW Product Management to plan and order inventory to meet forecasted demands.
- Provide input to third party integrator Statements of Work
- Work with Compliance team to Audit third party integrator performance against Statement of Work
- Manage corrective actions to ensure future compliance.
Salesforce liaison –
Serve as primary HW fulfillment liaison for all Salesforce development efforts.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.