Senior Product Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Forcepoint is looking for a highly productive Senior Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Product Manager will define new features and product enhancement for Forcepoint products. If you are a highly motivated, independent professional, we’d like to hear from you.
- Define product strategy and direction; define and prioritize product requirements, feature and functionality; develop product roadmaps; recommend product direction
- Partner closely with engineering to develop detailed and actionable requirements and to assist with the timely execution of product development to specification in the agile development process.
- Partner with other members of the PM team to develop integrated product plans across the product portfolio and with sales to ensure that product plans achieve near and long-term revenue objectives.
- Review progress continually through product life cycle to ensure attainment of objectives -- make course corrections when and where necessary to achieve goals
- Work with development groups during the development cycle to ensure the product meets customer requirements and perform the right tradeoffs and prioritization.
- Meet with customers, field, business partners and other industry sources to identify functional requirements.
- Ability to analyse sales data and forecast future sales. Recommend pricing changes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of product planning and product operations experience
- Exceptional performance in product management capacity bringing new products and innovations to the market
- Experience in the cyber security market segment is a plus
- Solid understanding and experience in product management processes. Know how to create MRDs/PRDs, perform competitive analysis, feature/function prioritization and assessment, and go to market plans.
- Business focus with strong technical background and well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to formulate business plans, competitive analysis and product requirement documents
- Must be a very capable communicator and be comfortable working with a wide variety of corporate executive, sales, marketing, engineering, operations, customers, and business partner
- Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.