Enterprise Account Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Pennsylvania or New York
Responsible for selling the company’s products; primary responsibility may include finding, generating and developing new distribution/retail partners in order to sell the company’s products to end-users. Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within the distribution or retail sales channel. Creates awareness and demand for company products. Customers may be geographic or named accounts.
- Considered highly skilled at sales techniques and demonstrates strong understanding of company products/services.
- Comprehensive knowledge within area of specialization.
- May utilize knowledge of industry/clients to recommend updates or changes to product/service offerings.
- Responsible for selling the company’s products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Completes complex sales.
- Utilizes knowledge of product/service and industry to evaluate and recommend best solutions for clients.
- Typically has established base of accounts and solid revenue/bookings responsibility.
- Sales completed with little to no supervision.
- Maintains an established network of contacts.
- Demonstrates strong ability to identify and cultivate sales from new and/or existing clients.
- 5-8 years of sales experience
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.