Channel Account Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint creates safe, trusted environments for customers and their employees in more than 150 countries. Engage with Forcepoint on www.forcepoint.com, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Forcepoint is hiring a Channel Account Manager (CAM). This role is responsible for managing, educating, expanding and enabling our strategic partners in France, to achieve corporate sales objectives while driving our channel strategy to drive growth and channel sales expansion. You will work closely with the Sales VP’s, Regional Sales Directors/Managers to align the channel business with Forcepoint’s corporate objectives.
- Lead and manage the relationship between partners and Forcepoint
- Create National Partner account plan that is executed regionally
- Ensures that strategic partner meets the requirements of their tier in the Forcepoint Channel Partner Program
- Create and execute a Partner SE enablement plan, drive attendance to Forcepoint Instructor Led Training and Boot Camp Sessions
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and Forcepoint sales representatives on the Mid-Market and Enterprise Teams
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners
- Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Forcepoint products and technologies, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations
- Communicates product launches and promotions
- Executes marketing programs with the help of field marketing
- Serves as main point of contact for Forcepoint resources
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous experience selling Business to Business maintaining partner relationships
- Experience with partner selling in a high-tech software company (cyber-security preferred)
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products with emphasis on web infrastructure security
- Strong presentation, communication and time management skills mandatory
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction
- Highly collaborative, able to work with teams across Forcepoint
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.