Channel Account Manager, Singapore
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Forcepoint is the leading user and data security cybersecurity company, entrusted to safeguard organizations while driving digital transformation and growth. Our solutions adapt in real-time to how people interact with data, providing secure access while enabling employees to create value. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Channel Manager to lead Forcepoint’s channel activities in Singapore.
The Channel Manager will own the relationship with all of our partners across this region and will be responsible for all aspects of that engagement with a view to driving revenues, pipeline and a strong strategic engagement with them.
- Develop and drive the partner strategy across Forcepoint’s top tier focus partners in Singapore.
- Develop GTM plans with focus partners and work with those partners to implement these plans which will cover revenue/pipeline goals, training, marketing and other metrics as required
- Develop new partners aligned to our new cloud based Forcepoint ONE platform
- Manage regional distribution activities as necessary including local cadence
- Drive upsell into our existing customer base by supporting and enabling the channel to lead these conversations with our customers
- A key component of partner engagement will be business planning, account planning, sales cadence and subsequent engagement
- Manage partner pipeline, cadence and all relevant stakeholder mapping across the organisations and provide partner forecasting back into Forcepoint
- Ensure partners are trained and certified to the appropriate levels enabling to operate as independently as possible with their customers
- Support MDF activities supporting both enablement and customer development objectives
Education and Experience
- 10+ years operating in a sales-based environment with understanding of the Sigapore market. Understanding Enterprise decision-making in large opportunities is helpful
- 5+ years of channel experience with the demonstrable experience in driving growth through the channel
- Demonstrable experience in driving strategic engagement at executive levels in partners and customers is a must
- Self starting and comfortable in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Strong team ethic – we are a small interdependent team
- Ability to think and present in a structured clear way, including developing business plans and executing across multi-functional teams
- Willing to travel as necessary
- Good understanding of distribution models
- Strong knowledge of different partner business models
- Understanding of the industry, key players and technologies is a big plus
- Experience in selling business to business in an IT security company
- A proven track record of driving and motivating the channel
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction
- Ability to articulate a value proposition clearly and engage at multiple levels within an organisation
- Ability to present to external audiences
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.