Account Manager- Intelligence Community
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Account Manager– Intelligence Community
Forcepoint is seeking an experienced, high-energy Account Manager with proven track record of selling network security solutions to the Intelligence Community. To be considered, you must hold an active TS clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Position requires a senior professional with a proven ability to set sales strategies, identify leads, develop and qualify opportunities, and close business in our Network Edge portfolio
- The ideal candidate has sales experience in and around the US Intelligence Community with a technical background in security software and hardware
- Gains knowledge and insight to Customer's business priorities and challenges and propose Forcepoint solutions to address these needs
- Works closely with Sales Engineering and Product Management to develop quotes/proposals and share market insights
- Develops relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of our products within Forcepoint’s Edge portfolio
- Leads sales presentations at resellers and end user locations
- Coordinates sales enablement with field sales reps and managers
- Formulates New Business strategies and implements tactical plans to overachieve sales quota
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze the needs of customers and determine how to position Forcepoint's Network Edge products and professional services to competitively meet those needs.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive offerings and strategies across the space.
- Act as liaison between customers and internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of products and services.
- In conjunction with Sales Engineers and Primary Account Managers, deliver compelling business value product demonstrations of Edge solutions to architectural, administrative and executive customer audiences using a storyboard approach
- Understand customer’s business drivers and network architectures, and promote new and innovative approaches, including improvement areas in network design.
- Organize and lead in region Meetups and User Groups
- Build a strong pipeline of new business opportunities such that the sales pipeline reflects the capability to meet and exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis.
- The role requires up to 50% travel.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 7+ years' experience attaining or exceeding set quotas in the network security arena.
- Experience selling network infrastructure-based security appliances including, but not limited to, Firewalls, CASB and Web Security Proxies.
- Knowledge of routing and switching
- Confident in Public Speaking
- C-Level Presentation Skills and Experience
- Strong professional network with partners and system Integrators
- Creative Sales Thinking and strong commitment to the customer mission
- Experience with creating/building/executing sales plays
- Prior experience as a sales specialist/strategist/sales overlay role
- Excellent white-boarding skills
- Active TS Clearance Required w/SCI Eligibility
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.