Sr Project Manager - EMEA
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
- Diligent on-boarding of new implementation, upgrade or product tuning projects.
- Ensure scope of package purchased meets customer expectations.
- Drive all projects to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget, highlighting deviations to stakeholders.
- Work with Resource Manager to obtain Engineer allocation then manage scheduling.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage change to scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Build and grow relationships with both Technical staff and Sr. Management from the customer team.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams in Forcepoint to communicate product enhancement requests identified during deployment activities.
- Conducts weekly calls with each project team during active project phases to understand deployment status, risk and drive progress.
- Own, drive and track deployment team escalations with Product Management, Engineering and Tech Support.
- Accountability for Project Processes, enabling effective PS department management and automated communication to other departments.
- Contribute to deployment lessons learned.
- Stay current on IT Security industry news and Forcepoint products.
- Shift slide to Europe or Middle East region hours as needs arise.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Experience working with a range of customer sizes, from a few hundred to 100k users.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects in parallel, with various levels of PM engagement.
- Strong personal drive for ensuring customer success with a proactive focus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, accountability, and multitasking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level, to communicate in a meaningful way internally and to executive level management.
- Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at the executive level with internal and customer stakeholders.
- Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions.
- Advanced Office tools experience such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Planner, OneNote, MS Teams and Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
Education and Experience - Preference for:
- Experience working in PS, IT Security or the IT Industry in general, managing new product implementations.
- Background in a dynamic, problem solving, customer service environment.
- Proficient with MS Project.
- Experience with Salesforce, Certinia PSA and familiar with billing and revenue recognition.
- PMP or PRINCE2 qualified.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.