CSO Operations - Data Analyst
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
The Business Data Analyst is responsible for driving tactical, day-to-day operations reporting and analysis of the Customer Success Organization, including KPI reporting, forecasting, dashboarding, and deep-dive analysis of data and metrics. The role requires an ability to synthesize data from various sources, interpret patterns and trends, streamline key business processes, and deliver actionable, operational efficiency recommendations. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Collaborate with CSO leaders to provide reports focused on metrics, financial, and resource management data to aid in the delivery of a world-class customer experience
- Interpret data, analyze results, and maintain SQL tables and performed queries for ongoing business insights
- Work independently to develop analysis and reporting capabilities; monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
- Develop and implement data warehouses, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and clean data by reviewing performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Perform workflow analysis and improvement planning
- Build dynamic models for ongoing forecasting and own the delivery of the models’ outputs to stakeholders and Executive Leadership
- Track and analyze staffing utilization per changes in resource demand, demand per capacity, and project profitability
- Help develop and automate the monthly resource planning processes
- Design, analyze, and distribute key performance indicators for each area of CSO
- Manage cross departmental project support through analysis of customer trends
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
The ideal person for this role is passionate about using technology, data, and processes to enable amazing customer and employee experiences. You demonstrate extreme levels of accountability and are results driven; you value teamwork and collaboration; you communicate transparently and with candour, while always being genuine; you act boldly, take initiative and are comfortable taking calculated risks to achieve successful outcomes; you execute with speed and integrity, delivering high quality work product which you are proud of.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS degree required, preferably in the areas of Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working with large data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Advanced knowledge in programming languages (SQL, Python, R, Java, SAS, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in building data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Effective written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal communication, and ability to develop network of key contacts and work well in teams
- Frequent contributions to the development of new ideas, methods, and theories
- Absolute attention to detail, be self-starting, excel at uncovering solutions to problems independently, and possess strong organizational skills
- Accomplish goals without considerable direction and exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignments
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.