Revenue Operations Insights Analyst
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
The Revenue Operations Insights Analyst will provide analytics support to all levels and functions of the Go To Market organization. The Analyst should be a curious, self-starter who is passionate about telling stories with data and can quickly adopt to modern data tools. The primary responsibility of this position is to drive improvements in GTM effectiveness and efficiency through the generation of data-driven insights. The ideal candidate must understand how Go To Market teams work, metrics that are relevant to marketing and sales, and how to provide strategic recommendations based on data insights. As an extension, you will also lend a hand in driving strategy and a data-driven marketing culture.
- Translate strategic business questions into analyses that inform business decisions
- Create PPT slides when necessary for executive presentations
- Support Go To Market Organization in analytics needs enabling them to better run their business
- Insightful analysis, root cause analysis, modeling and testing, as well as formulation of improved strategies and tactics to effectively manage the GTM organization
- Nurture strong working relationships across departments and cross-functional stakeholders based on trust and mutual respect
- Manage accuracy of critical data points across our various sales systems, including but not limited to Tableau, Salesforce, Market, and various other digital marketing technologies
- Automate and optimize current redundant reporting tasks
- Work with Data Teams in upstream data requirements, and advocate on behalf of the full GTM organization using industry standard best practices
- Work to expose the business to Insights that drive data driven changes or improvements
- Organizational and project management skills are a plus; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and capable of making sound and timely decisions
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and at least 5 years of experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a highly analytical role
- B2B Software experience preferred
- Demonstrated competence in Salesforce administration, reporting, and management
- Demonstrated strong Microsoft Excel competence, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, GETPIVOT and other functions
- Demonstrated Microsoft PowerPoint experience sufficient to create and modify presentations
- Expert in working with Excel, pivot tables, SQL query and data OLAP cube experience
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems, basic web applications
- Tableau experience highly preferable
- Experience working with Xactly, People.ai, Outreach, Hubspot, Clari, other SaaS platforms
- Ability and personality to articulate story of data to all levels of employees
- Strong analytical skills required
- Detailed orientation and accuracy important
- Be a confident self-starter
- Ability to work proactively to solve problems, and provide insights to the leaders based on observations about the business
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to improve operations of a growing sales organization
- Effective presentation, organizational, and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to email@example.com.
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.