Sales Business Analyst
This position is fully remote and requires candidates to be residing in and authorized to work in the United States. Candidates should be able to reliably work CST hours.
About this Role
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission to change the status quo of the PC gaming industry. Since 2014 we've provided PC gaming hardware and accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and high-end aesthetics.
We are currently looking for an experienced and analytical Sales Business Analyst to join our Finance & Accounting team. They will partner with our regional sales leaders to provide actionable insights that ultimately improve individual product performance and increase revenue. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working with complex data sets, identifying the underlying narratives in the data, and presenting information to both sales teams and company leadership.
This position reports to the Director of Finance. The person in this role will work cross-collaboratively with all members of the Finance & Accounting team and Sales teams. They will also regularly present their findings to our leadership, including the CEO and senior leadership.
The starting annual salary for this role is $70,000-80,000 USD depending on knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
- Use the Glorious toolstack (NetSuite, PowerBI, Business Intelligence, SQL, and other tools) to proactively monitor, track, and report on Glorious sales performance
- Develop, maintain, and improve multiple models, reports, and dashboards incorporating both internal and external data (e.g. competitive analysis) to inform future decision-making
- Use data analysis, statistical methods, modeling, and analytical methodologies to regularly identify trends and areas of opportunity in sales performance across regions, retailers, categories, products, etc.
- Partner with regional sales and marketing leaders and other key figures within the Glorious sales, ecommerce, and marketing teams to present findings, insights, and recommendations in a narrative, easily understood report and/or visual format
- Partner with regional sales leaders to create data-based forecasts or recommendations for future promotions, pricing adjustments, etc.
- Regularly present insights, business trends, and ideas to the leadership team
- Regularly report on activities to the Director of Finance, and work with other teams on reporting or data retrieval as assigned
- Located and authorized to work in the United States
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Professional fluency in English
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Finance, Statistics, or another relevant field, or the equivalent combination of education and training
- 5+ years of experience in a sales and/or business analytics role, with demonstrated experience working closely with and presenting actionable insights to finance teams, sales managers, and company leadership
- Demonstrated experience working with sales data across multiple systems, including Excel/Sheets, NetSuite/other ERPs, Shopify/other ecommerce platforms, CRM software, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and presenting data in a narrative format; experience with PowerBI, NetSuite, SQL, or similar tools is highly desirable
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently as required
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate complex data points and concepts into easily understood slides or action items
- Demonstrated experience working independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience working in manufacturing, electronics, or packaged goods is preferred, but not required
Based in Dallas, TX, United States, Glorious has grown rapidly through the support of a community of PC gaming enthusiasts and professionals. Every new member of our team has a direct impact on shaping our future.
Glorious offers the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. We invite you to become part of an amazing team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry's status quo.
Learn more at https://www.gloriousgaming.com/