Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
This position is fully remote and requires candidates to be residing in and authorized to work in the United States. Candidates should be able to reliably work CST hours.
About this Role
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission to change the status quo of the PC gaming industry. Since 2014 we've provided PC gaming hardware and accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and high-end aesthetics.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking to hire our first Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to join the Marketing team. This person will be a pivotal force in shaping and improving both the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing operations. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience implementing operational strategy at a high level, streamlining processes, and fostering a culture of collaboration across both their division and the entire organization.
This position reports to the VP, Marketing & DTC. The person in this role will work closely with all members of the Marketing team, as well as cross-functionally with our product teams and other key members of leadership.
The starting annual salary for this role is $90,000-$110,000 USD depending on knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
- Develop and implement a holistic marketing operations strategy that aligns with Glorious’ business objectives, maximizes the team’s available resources, and achieves positive ROI
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Project Management, Operations & Logistics, and Finance & Accounting teams to align on processes, budgets, and the integration of marketing ops into the existing product release workflow
- Evaluate and optimize existing marketing processes, workflows, and technologies
- Partner with leaders to manage marketing budgets, allocate resources effectively, and ensure efficient spending that aligns with strategic priorities
- Measure and analyze the marketing team’s performance, track KPIs, and provide both data-driven insights and actionable recommendations to leaders that drive continuous improvement
- Closely monitor all projects and campaigns to ensure they are executed appropriately, and measure the results to report to the VP, Marketing & DTC or other stakeholders on a regular basis
- Lead and mentor others to develop a high-performing marketing operations team, and to foster a culture of support, innovation, and excellence
- Located and authorized to work in the United States
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Professional fluency in English
- 7+ years of experience managing marketing projects in a business setting, including forecasting due dates/timelines, managing internal/external resources, and using project management software such as Asana to communicate project statuses/updates
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other formal training in project management is strongly preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with the ability to lead, coach, and inspire cross-functional team with a natural balance of empathy and accountability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in AP style
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to leverage data to deliver insights and drive decision-making
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially in high-pressure situations
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms, ERPs such as NetSuite, Shopify or similar ecommerce platforms, data analytics platforms, Figma, Adobe Suite, Miro, and other similar tools
- Experience in the gaming industry or similar environments is not required, but is a plus
- Truly remote-first environment
- Comprehensive health care coverage (medical, vision, & dental)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Employee discount on Glorious purchases
Based in Dallas, TX, United States, Glorious has grown rapidly through the support of a community of PC gaming enthusiasts and professionals. Every new member of our team has a direct impact on shaping our future.
Glorious offers the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. We invite you to become part of an amazing team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry's status quo.
Learn more at https://www.gloriousgaming.com/