Accounts Payable Coordinator
This is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours per week). It is fully remote and requires candidates to be residing in and authorized to work in the United States. Candidates should be able to reliably work CST hours.
About this Role
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission to change the status quo of the gaming industry. Since 2014 we've provided gaming hardware and accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and high-end aesthetics.
We are currently seeking a part-time (~20 hours per week) Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator to join our Finance & Accounting (F&A) team. The ideal candidate will have experience processing invoices for a growing business, preferably in the manufacturing or retail products industry. They will also have experience working with vendors, collecting all critical billing and tax information to ensure compliance.
This position reports to the Director of Accounting. The person in this role will work closely with additional members of the F&A team, as well as with external vendors, suppliers, and partners.
The starting hourly rate for this role is $20-24 depending on knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
- Support the day-to-day coordination of Glorious’ global accounts payable function, ensuring all received invoices are reviewed for accuracy and paid in a timely manner
- Review and process reimbursements for eligible requests submitted by employees
- Respond to A/P inquiries from vendors or suppliers via email or phone
- Collect billing information and W-9s from all new vendors or suppliers
- Assist with month-end close activities
- Learn to use our ERP (NetSuite) and become familiar with its role within the current accounting software environment
- Identify and communicate opportunities for financial or process improvement both in F&A and across the entire organization
- Located and authorized to work in the United States
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Professional fluency in English
- Availability to work approximately 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- An Associate’s Degree in Accounting, or the equivalent combination of education and training
- IOFM Accredited Payables Specialist (APS) or Accredited Payables Manager (APM) Certification, Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP), or similar certification is a plus, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable (A/P) or General Ledger (GL) Accounting role supporting a team’s A/P functions
- Strong knowledge and application of the United States’ Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal, written, and spoken communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to present data to others effectively and in an actionable manner
- Able to work independently and self-manage priorities or tasks with minimal supervision
Based in Dallas, TX, United States, Glorious has grown rapidly through the support of a community of gaming enthusiasts and professionals. Every new member of our team has a direct impact on shaping our future.
Glorious offers the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. We invite you to become part of an amazing team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry's status quo.
Learn more at https://www.gloriousgaming.com/