This position is fully remote and requires candidates to be residing in and authorized to work in the United States; those residing in the following states will be given preference: FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NV, PA, TN, TX, UT, WI. Candidates should be able to reliably work CST hours.
About this Role
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission to change the status quo of the gaming industry. Since 2014 we've provided gaming hardware and accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and high-end aesthetics.
Due to continued growth, we’re currently seeking our first Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in using email marketing and loyalty programs to build lasting relationships with a community. They will be deeply analytical, creative, and eager to experiment in an effort to find what resonates best with Glorious’ passionate and dedicated community of gamers.
This position reports to the Director of Global DTC and Ecommerce. The person in this role will also work cross-collaboratively with our DTC, design, product, and sales teams, both on the integration of campaigns with other efforts and to maximize impact.
The starting annual salary for this role is $70,000-80,000 depending on knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
- Develop, execute, and optimize comprehensive email marketing campaigns using strategies including audience segmentation and A/B testing
- Work closely with the product marketing team to create personalized customer journeys that increase engagement, brand loyalty, and customer lifetime value
- Work cross-functionally to update Glorious’ loyalty program, both aligning it with the overall brand vision and making it an integral part of the marketing/DTC strategy
- Work cross-functionally to seamlessly integrate all customer relationship management (CRM) activities with other sales and marketing plans and maximize their impact
- Analyze the results of all campaigns, segments/journeys, content, and A/B tests, report on the results, and make actionable recommendations for future campaigns
- Update and maintain the CRM database, ensuring accuracy, data hygiene, and compliance with global data protection regulations
- Stay current with industry best practices, emerging trends, and technological advancements in CRM and loyalty programs that may be applicable to Glorious
- Located and authorized to work in the United States, preferably residing in a state listed above
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Professional fluency in English
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and training
- 7+ years of experience developing and managing CRM strategies, preferably for a DTC brand, with a strong focus on email marketing and loyalty programs
- Proficient with CRM software/tools used to create, manage, and analyze customer segments or personalized messaging; experience with Klaviyo and Shopify is preferred but not required
- Ability to independently create CRM strategies and launch campaigns with minimal input and oversight, taking into account key metrics and best practices
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and present actionable insights to team members or stakeholders in a compelling and easily understood manner
- Proven ability to explore and assess new technology and channel opportunities in the CRM ecosystem and provide recommendations to the team
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with marketing team members, sales leaders, and other key stakeholders
- Strong project and time management skills, and the ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Familiarity with the gaming industry is a plus, but not required
Based in Dallas, TX, United States, Glorious has grown rapidly through the support of a community of gaming enthusiasts and professionals. Every new member of our team has a direct impact on shaping our future.
Glorious offers the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. We invite you to become part of an amazing team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the gaming industry's status quo.
Learn more at https://www.gloriousgaming.com/