Director, Enterprise Business Solutions
Santa Monica, CA, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Enterprise Business Solutions to lead our CRM (Salesforce) engineering team. The Enterprise Business Solutions team is responsible for enabling GoodRx Sales, Service and Marketing teams to provide capabilities that help scale our business. We’re looking for a leader to partner with our internal customers, engineering teams and make the most of the Salesforce platform as we continue to expand its footprint in our organization.
- Manage a team of CRM engineers, solutions architects, admins and developers. Take an active role in building, mentoring, and growing a strong team.
- Lead all aspects of the configuration, development and deployment for our Salesforce CRM system including budgets and vendor management.
- Consult and partner with internal clients on strategies, technology, plans and solutions to meet their needs and expand business capabilities.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Ensure alignment to GoodRx product development practices and standards including security, privacy, compliance best practices for the platform.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of professional experience in software development with a focus on CRM development with Salesforce.
- 5+ years of experience in leading engineering teams and delivering complex projects
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party consultants
- Project management skills with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, APIs, integrations, CPQ, Mulesoft, SFMC, CDP
- Experience with agile methodologies, code reviews, testing frameworks, CI/CD tools
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the health space
- ITIL certification
- Consulting experience as Delivery Director
- Familiarity with AWS Services (S3, Redshift, Glue, Lambda)
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office $226,000 - $361,000
New York Office $207,000 - $331,000
Santa Monica Office $188,000 - 301,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Francisco, and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
See more open positions at GoodRx
Something looks off?