Sr. Manager, Product Finance and Strategy
Accounting & Finance, Product
Santa Monica, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Manager, Product Finance & Strategy to join our growing finance team. The candidate will support the Director of Finance and partner with the Prescriptions Marketplace GM to drive accurate reporting, forecasting, effective strategic planning, smart data-driven decision making, and successful execution.
The Sr. Manager will collaborate cross functionally with finance, product, marketing, operations, data and other business stakeholders to support the planning and reporting related to our Prescriptions Offering. They will have or develop a deep understanding of user behavior and unit economics to become a trusted business partner to the GM.
The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and collaborative team player with strong quantitative and qualitative skills, a strong sense of ownership and urgency, and an incredible work ethic.
● Support the FP&A activities related to our Prescriptions Marketplace, including reporting, business analyses, budgeting/planning, month close, and KPI/OKR tracking
● Develop and enhance consumer revenue models focused on acquisition, conversion, retention, activity, and user economics
● Deep-dive into marketing spend efficiency and support Marketing leads on allocating spend, ROI analysis, and testing
● Provide insightful analysis regarding period over period and actual vs. forecast performance
● Improve business/product planning processes and systems to increase transparency, accountability, and accuracy and drive smarter decision-making
● Use financial acumen to assist the Director of Finance and Prescriptions GM, in the creation of short- and long-term strategic plans to drive consumer value, consumer growth, and expansion of unit economics
● Partner with data to understand existing data, align on definitions and data sources, and automate reporting infrastructure for real-time insights
Skills & Qualifications:
● 7+ years of relevant finance experience. Investment banking, management consulting, accounting, or corporate finance experience are all pluses; experience in a consumer/marketplace business is an asset
● A proven ability to effectively communicate complex concepts in a simple manner
● Expert-level Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with database management tools and sophisticated modeling tools
● Self-starter who is able to deliver in a dynamic environment under tight timelines and changing priorities; must be “hands-on"
● Excellent team player that can also work well independently and with limited direction; highly driven and self-motivated
● People management experience is a plus
● High level of business acumen, the ability to analyze and assess opportunities and issues within the business
● Positive attitude and strong work ethic
● SQL and dashboarding/visualization tool (e.g. Looker) proficiency is a plus
● Bachelor’s in a related field degree required; MBA is a plus
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
Santa Monica Office: $101,000-$161,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week in our hub in Santa Monica, CA.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
See more open positions at GoodRx
Something looks off?