Principal Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save over $60 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role:
We are looking for a seasoned Principal Product Manager to lead the product strategy and execution of our consumer mobile app initiatives. Our team’s mission is to build exceptional and engaging experiences that help people with their healthcare needs. The mobile team focuses on understanding our consumers, identifying key needs, prioritizing the problems to solve, and creating products that provide high value. Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable leading initiatives from ambiguity to clarity, and has a strategic mindset while being a strong executor. You’ll play a critical role in shaping and driving product direction, so we are looking for a leader with a solid consumer product track record, who can continually push the UX bar.
- Define and manage the mobile app product strategy and roadmap
- Create requirements in tight collaboration with engineering and design
- Drive prioritization and alignment with leadership stakeholders, articulating trade-offs
- Execute product commitments effectively to consistently deliver meaningful impact to the business
- Partner with CRM to provide holistic consumer marketing and product communications with key features such as notifications
- Work with data, research, and business intelligence analysts to perform deep dives to generate actionable insights
- Monitor key product metrics and performance indicators to track against goals
- Run experiments to validate hypotheses on new initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of product management experience with demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
- At least 3 years of consumer mobile app product experience
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems to well-reasoned and novel solutions
- High consumer empathy, with exceptional product instincts and UX chops
- Excellent execution skills, with a bias for action and an ability to navigate complex problems
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to drive alignment with stakeholders
- Data-driven, with strong proficiency in analytics and experimentation
- A humble, creative, collaborative, and team-first spirit
- Passion for healthcare and the GoodRx mission
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office $202,000 - $323,000
Seattle & New York Office $185,000 - $296,000
Santa Monica Office $168,000 - $269,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved over $60 billion using GoodRx and millions of consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.