Program Implementation Specialist
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save over $60 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
The Program Implementation Specialist will have a passion for digital healthcare and thrive in a fast-paced team environment. They will lead program launches for clients, and their business constituents, for our portfolio of solution offerings. The ideal candidate will have a skillset that is a balanced mix of project management, business analyst and implementation consultant roles. Their effective work will foster an environment focused on process, speed, client loyalty and cross functional teamwork.
The role will support the Pharma Manufacturer Solutions commercial operations team, focused on rapidly organizing, building and deploying solutions our clients have contracted for. Projects will require close teamwork with both account managers, product leads, sales and other various cross functional colleagues for both existing, well-established offerings as well as custom, no playbook type solutions. This position will require occasional travel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop a thorough understanding of GoodRx products and service offerings for pharmaceutical manufacturers becoming an expert on what is possible with our platform
- Drive quality and timely implementation of all new customer engagements through project management, business analysis and implementation to go-live
- Own programs and launches from end to end to shorten launch dates that directly impact the company revenue.
- Drive projects to ensure cross functional success and influence others to complete work without formal authority
- Create and continually evolve implementation process for existing and new programs
- Effectively convey and receive information in a number of mediums with a number of different stakeholders
- Think in a systematic way, tracing out how changes to one part of a plan or solution will have ripple effects in other areas
- Independently solve problems as they arise, and shorten implementation timelines
- Negotiate with team members to ensure a give-and-take that keeps the company and clients best interest in mind
- Serve as a subject matter expert for sales when custom solutions are being developed with a client, helping to ensure what we sell is what we can do and balancing innovation with delivery
- Effectively report out on project statuses and communicate capacity to leadership
- Assist with ad hoc requests and additional assignments as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Project, Design, or Implementation Manager for Patient Affordability or Patient Support Programs.
- Understanding of pharmacy claim adjudication and API deployment is strongly preferred
- Proven team player with a positive attitude who adapts easily to a fast-paced, high-growth, and external-facing environment
- Track record of juggling multiple projects at a time while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver with a strong work ethic who can work independently and collaboratively
- Proficient with Salesforce, MS Office, GSuite, and project management software
- The willingness and ability to learn new platforms quickly
- Develop strong relationships with our API vendors (ConnectiveRx, TrialCard, etc.)
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
New York Office: $88,000 - $141,000
Boca Raton & Charleston Offices: $72,000 - $115,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week at one of our hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved over $60 billion using GoodRx and millions of consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.