Customer Support Specialist Tier 1
Where you’ll work: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Customer Care and Success at GoTo
At GoTo, we're passionate about making IT easy for everyone. We deliver solutions that enable secure connections, collaboration, and flexibility, empowering people to live their best lives at work and beyond. Our basic mantra is to simplify to automate and automate to simplify, and we work together to achieve this goal every day. As a member of our customer care team, you'll play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission by delivering exceptional service and support to our customers.
As a Customer Support Specialist Tier 1 you will be using your knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist our customers with inquiries, complaints, or problems. You will speak with customers, listen to them, and gain a better understanding of their needs, with the objective of offering the best solution. You will drive customer satisfaction by ensuring that the correct support the customer needs is given.
Your Day to Day
As a Customer Support Specialist Tier 1, you would be working on:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, diffusing angry clients as needed and following up on open cases and escalations
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Working offline projects to support the operation based on demand.
What We’re Looking For
As a Customer Support Specialist Tier 1 your background will look like:
- 1-2 years of customer service in a call center environment, tech support accounts experience is a big plus.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, utilizing several applications like Customer Service Management systems and research tools in multiple screens.
- Ability to follow direction and accept coaching.
- 85% English level
- Schedule flexibility
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and
development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally. Learn more.