Integrated Campaigns Marketing Manager
Where you’ll work: remote, anywhere in the US
Marketing at GoTo
At GoTo, our marketing team is a closely connected group, passionate about finding new and creative ways to tell stories about our brand and products. We're committed to guiding how the company interacts with customers, prospects, and employees, impacting every aspect of our business worldwide. In our flexible work environment, we encourage and support each other's growth and development, enabling everyone to thrive. If you share our excitement for creating innovative marketing strategies, we'd love to have you join our team.
Your Day to Day
As the Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales to understand our target personas, our product features and usage data, and our product roadmap, using this information to identify untapped opportunities for Marketing to support GoTo’s Customer Expansion targets.
- Develop a marketing plan for Customer Expansion (focused on our flagship IT solutions, LogMeIn Rescue and LogMeIn Central) and prioritize campaigns throughout the year based on their estimated impact.
- Define new marketing campaign strategies, including the goal, audience, message, journey, budget, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for each campaign.
- Write campaign briefs that inspire the cross-functional team (e.g., Brand & Creative, Marketing Automation, Marketing Ops, Web, etc.) to assemble innovative tactical plans, craft effective communications, and meet campaign objectives.
- Partner with Marketing Ops and Marketing Automation to ingest product usage data into relevant marketing platforms (e.g., Marketo and Pendo) and build automated campaigns for up-sell and cross-sell using owned channels (e.g., Email, In-Product Messaging, Webinar).
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to establish performance metrics and measurement cadence for each campaign, recommending campaign optimizations and strategic shifts as appropriate.
What We’re Looking For
As the Integrated Campaign Manager, your background will look like:
- 4-5 years of general marketing experience (B2B experience preferred) with 3+ years in Customer Marketing or Integrated Marketing
- Experience with owning and delivering a marketing-generated revenue target
- Strong understanding of campaign strategy, especially audience definition, messaging and content development, journey mapping, budgeting, forecasting, and measurement
- Understanding of Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, and Pendo
- Exceptional communication skills (interpersonal, written & verbal)
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally.
The above shows our ranges from minimum to maximum. Your compensation will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions. You will also be eligible for a variable pay component and benefits.