Senior Android Engineer
Where you’ll work: Remotely anywhere within Finland with office in Lappeenranta.
Engineering at GoTo
At GoTo, we’re passionate about building powerful, flexible-work software that empowers individuals to thrive professionally and personally. We’re also dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. When you join a GoTo product team, you’ll play a vital role in this process, seeing your work used by millions of users worldwide. With plenty of opportunities for growth and learning, blaze your own trail with us.
Your Day to Day
As a Senior Android Engineer, you would be working on developing our award-winning mobile device management product Miradore:
- Being an active part of agile development team with attitude to always find improvements and aiming to deliver sprint goals as a team.
- Most of the time developing Android management with native Java application and Android EMM API’s but also able to do UI and some backend work.
- Taking part in planning next steps with PM, UX and other stakeholders.
- Staying up to date on new Android features and Android MDM ecosystem.
What We’re Looking For
As a Senior Android Engineer, your background will look like
- 5+ years of professional experience in Android development (Java).
- Solid programming experience on C#, .Net and React.
- Good communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in full remote mode with a few requested office visits per year
- Time-off benefits such as volunteering days, parental, and pet leave
- Participation in our Healthcare & Insurance benefits, Bonus Program, Culture and leisure benefits, bicycle/e-bike and lunch card benefits)
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally. Learn more.