VP of Global Sales
VP of Global Sales
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
Our Go-To-Market teams deliver valuable and innovative marketing campaigns and programs, and meticulously measure their effectiveness. We act as the conduit between the company and its audiences. Sales is also part of the GTM organization. We work with a network of local distributors in order to make Native Instruments' products available to customers around the globe.
What You'll Do
- Develop global sales strategy that aligns with the company strategy to grow profitable revenue and new customers across the software and hardware portfolio
- Lead the sales team with a culture of high performance, accountability and initiative
- Assess existing team and map talent based on expertise, motivation, capability and results
- Establish and implement streamlined sales systems and processes that enable salespeople to spend more time selling and less time on manual and operational tasks
- Determine and manage sales team members’ incentive programs to motivate them to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs
- In partnership with finance and supply chain, provide detailed and accurate pipeline management and sales forecasts by retail partner, geography and product sku as well as relevant analysis to inform executive-level decision-making
- Partner closely with the product and growth marketing functions to deliver cohesive multi-channel campaigns and product launches as well as retail partner specific marketing programs
- Manage key retailer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Sit on go to market leadership team and drive transformational change across regions
What You'll Need
- Experience in a global consumer business (preferably software, tech, music or audio) where sales & marketing, along with product development, has been the key lever for growth
- Experience building and/or managing a high performing sales organization
- Will have both defined and executed sales strategies
- Highly commercial: Must have had budget ownership for all (end to end) sales activity
- Experience in using a combination of data/insight and creativity to build the business case for appropriate resource allocation
- A thought leader who constantly pushes the boundaries and challenges assumptions, leading to breakthrough successes
- Gravitas: Strong leadership skills; the ideal candidate will bring natural executive presence coupled with commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural collaborative style
- Scale: Experience of running distributed teams (20+) across geographies
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.