E-Commerce Merchandising Manager
E-Commerce Merchandising Manager (all genders)
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
We are looking for an extraordinary E-commerce Merchandising Manager to help accelerate our new customer and repeat purchase growth efforts. As a member of the Growth Marketing team, you'll oversee merchandise optimization and conversion rate optimization across all of Native Instruments websites (iZotope, Plugin Alliance, Brainworx and Soundstacks). To achieve this, you'll own an ongoing data and insights driven effort to uncover optimization opportunities within our shops and then will continuously drive test and learn cycles across all key website flows.
What You'll Do
- You will plan, implement and manage concepts to ensure merchandising placements are optimal to achieve online marketing and sales goals;
- You will have the freedom to create and optimize product pages, landing pages, product assortments and categories: This includes homepage, merchandising on all site flows and search sort order;
- Your merchandise plans will support and complement key strategic initiatives, product launches, top sellers, seasonal campaigns and trends;
- You will partner up with the creative team to streamline web flow and landing page designs;
- Utilizing your analytical skills you will monitor traffic, customer behavior, sales trends, and make updates where needed to further support conversion and sales;
- Through your knowledge of e-commerce merchandising, you will support the Product Management team to understand all of Soundwide’s messaging priorities, product feature launches, and qualitative audience insights;
- You will partner up with our Data Analytics team to ensure all relevant analytics and tracking are up-to-date;
- You will support other departments like Performance Marketing, to test various messaging and targeting tactics throughout the acquisition funnel;
What You'll Need
You have significant professional working experience in website conversion rate and merchandise management;
You work confidently with Content Management Systems (CMS) like Ibexa, Typo3, AEM;
You have experience designing and managing tests that produce statistically significant results using tools like: AB Tasty, Optimizely, Google Optimize;
You are comfortable working in an agile operating style, grounded in data-driven decision making, and you enjoy continuous testing and learning;
You bring a demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with a broad range of stakeholders;
If you understand how music producers/DJs/Music Tech enthusiasts think, it would be a big plus, and would compliment your own work in optimising the customer journey;
In this role, you will work with various teams, in an international environment, where the business language is English. Therefore, fluency in English is a must have.
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.