Director of Performance Marketing
Director of Performance Marketing
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
Our Growth team takes care of the acquisition, activation and engagement of our customers. We work in cross-functional teams, each consisting of experts from the areas of data analytics, in product messaging, lifecycle management, product marketing, SEO, e-commerce, finance, and content production.
What You'll Do
- You will be the senior expert within our acquisition team who is responsible for new customer acquisition, demand creation, lead generation and remarketing.
- You will develop requirements and guidance for the team as well as performance marketing concepts in order to deliver on the department’s overall strategy outlined by the VP Growth.
- You will oversee the daily operations of the performance marketing team, including the handling of purchase requisitions, budget planning, daily expense management, campaign optimization and performance and ensure we reach kpis including return on ad spend and new customer targets.
- You will support the transition of the division to a high tempo test and learn growth team by securing the planning, quick deployment of a high frequency of tests as well as real-time adjustments of tactics based on the results.
- You will be accountable for the team results. You will create individual and team goals, monitor and report on the team’s performance, as well as to ensure a high velocity of output from the team.
- You will be responsible for the operations of the team: conduct department meetings, manage capacity planning, develop requirements for our initiatives, support the hiring process, train new staff, coach existing employees and manage freelancers.
- You have a bias towards action and value high quality output. You will collaborate with multiple departments as well as major platforms like Google and Meta.
What You'll Need
- You bring a deep and broad functional knowledge and significant experience in performance marketing;
- You offer significant experience working with performance marketing tools, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube, bid management and retargeting tools;
- You have experience and enjoy leading people, identify with an empowering management approach and enjoy fostering a supportive team environment;
- You are a planner, a collaborator and an excellent project manager and can demonstrate your strong organizational skills;
- You push for improvements and excellence and consistently challenge the status quo;
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills, high affinity for working with numbers and a deep understanding of Google Analytics: have knowledge of attribution models and incrementality analysis;
- English language fluency with excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.