Legal Assistant Minijob (all genders)
Legal Assistant - Minijob (all genders)
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
The Legal Team of the Native Instruments Group in Berlin is the point of contact for all colleagues worldwide for legal issues of any kind. We work as a team and therefore emphasize communication, transparency and mutual support. Our legal team works paperless and we are looking for support as part of a minijob in digital administration and contract management.
What You'll Do
- You will support administrative and contractual activities, such as archiving new contracts in our contract management system;
- You will provide support while building your knowledge on topics of general document management;
- You will learn and be able to support with the creation of simple contract documents.
What You'll Need
- You are studying Law, Business Administration or similar fields;
- You have excellent German and English skills (spoken and written);
- You enjoy working with modern computer programs, and keeping up to date with new technologies in the field of legal tech;
- Your ability and enjoyment of conscientious, sometimes meticulous, efficient, independent work characterises you.
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.