OEM Solution Architect
Recruiter: Elisa Bernal Alés
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
The Automotive industry is going through an un-precented period of change as vehicle OEMs and their franchise partners react to numerous external forces by driving a digital transformation agenda. Keyloop are at the heart of enabling this digital transformation. Keyloop have an exciting opportunity to join our Alliances Major OEM (MOEM) team as a Technical System Architect. You will bring your technical expertise in cloud / platform-based solutions to a focused and highly collaborative cross functional team which works to ensure that Keyloop is positioned as a strategic partner enabling OEMs and their franchise partners to advance this digital transformation
The role of the Technical Solution Architect is to provide technical focal point for the team to enable real world business solutions to be defined using state of the art platform technologies. The Technical Solution Architects combine their deep understanding of platform-based technology with a solutions-based focus. To this end the Technical Solutions Architects work together with the wider business to ensure customers’ needs are identified and addressed with innovative, best in class solutions.
Having defined and agreed solutions approach the Technical Solution Architect then works to support the engineering teams, both internal and external, delivering the solution to ensure optimal delivery. This will part of the role will involve items such as – development best practice, IT security, scalability, user experience, efficient deployment, and ongoing support.
- Work hand in hand with the wider Keyloop team (i.e., Brand Directors, Business Architects and Programme Management) as a technical solutions ‘guru’ with the ability to frame these interactions at an appropriate level.
- Collaborate directly with the Business Units / IT departments / 3rd patty partners of the Keyloop’s OEM customers in discovery workshops, specification responses, development reviews, handovers etc. Becoming an advocate of Keyloop solutions and trusted business partner to our customers.
- Identify recurring requirements and patterns which can be served by common platform services
- Produce architectural documentation which clearly and concisely articulates approach to multiple shareholders.
- Work with engineering teams to refine requirements and provide accurate development plans and estimations.
- Act as a key stake holder throughout the product Lifecyle of any developments – supporting engineering teams, conducting code reviews of development, and facilitating regular ‘show and tell’ style sessions with customers.
- Work collaboratively to continually identify and promote improvements in both working practices and technology usage.
- Be a champion and advocate of Keyloop’s capabilities to a broad range of OEM contacts beyond just the scope of current engagements.
- Assimilate a wide-ranging understanding of the Automotive IT landscape that includes both OEM systems and Keyloop’s wider product offering covering both platform applications and Dealer Management Systems (DMS).
- Work closely with Functional Management to ensure alignment of strategy and operation.
- Be open and inquisitive to looking at Keyloop’s DMS capabilities and where necessary look at detailed parts of those ERP solutions to understand how solutions will interact with them.
- Understand what other solutions, Keyloop or 3rd party partners, are available in the marketplace along with their value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the OEM landscapes (applications and functionalities) that surround Keyloop as a business.
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary technical architect with a strong problem-solving mindset and collaborative approach with the following skills.
- A strong knowledge of Rest API (JSON), .Net developments and AWS services are essential for the role.
- A proven track record of learning new industries and successfully applying new technologies.
- Is used to working in a geographically spread multi-functional team applying agile principles and CI/CD concepts.
- A clear communicator able to represent complex models to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Keyloop uses English as its primary business language, so we require strong English skills. Other language skills would also be seen as beneficial.
- The role can potentially require travelling to visit customers or other Keyloop locations globally so a willingness to travel will be required.
- A team player who looks to bring out the best in those around them and will join in our drive to make Keyloop a great place to work.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.