Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Responsible for managing large internal and customer facing projects to budget, schedule and quality. Working with physical and remote teams across departments and markets, this role demands timely and effective communications with project sponsors, internal stakeholders, technical specialists and customers across multiple concurrent projects. Working closely with customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that the right job is completed and done well. Helping the project team and colleagues in Keyloop and their customers to be successful.
The Project Manager is well organized, articulate, detail-orientated and commercially aware, with an understanding of business operations, and able to lead and delegate effectively. You take pride and responsibility and have the drive to make things happen to get the job done.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support project definition in the sales process (Discovery workshops, expectation setting etc.) and work and approve the final SOW, project quotations and related contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams and customers
- Define or analyzing the already defined scope, milestones, impact, resources and outcomes of the project, and gaining customer agreement to these
- Forecast, review and manage billing milestones based on defined and agreed deliverables
- Developing project plans, budgets and teams, and identifying and scheduling project activities
- Assigning work, sharing information around project, delegating responsibilities, leading and supporting the project team
- Working closely with the project teams to ensure that commitments and deadlines are met
- Regularly reviewing project scope, deliverables, costs, performance and business benefits to keep the project on track
- Communicating project progress and outcomes to the delivery team, the project sponsor, the project board, and the customer
- Dealing with emerging risks and issues promptly and professionally, escalating where necessary
- Using appropriate standards, systems, resources, tools and techniques in all project management activities
- Maintaining and controlling project documentation and systems during, and on completion of the project
- Closing projects to enable revenue recognition, and to review lessons learned
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success
- Projects show deadlines, schedule, budget, and deliverables are met.
- Positive engagement of all stakeholders as demonstrated by review meetings and feedback received
- Positive feedback from project stakeholders and teams from project audit activities
- Demonstrable continual improvement of all documented processes
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive project management experience, preferably gained from managing IT (software) projects
- Proven experience of working with a project management methodology such as PRINCE2 or PMI
- Successful delivery of projects - on budget and time (Project revenue target achievement)
- Demonstrable high-level of communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of commercial decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- Experience of working with Project management tools and platforms (MS Projects, Teamwork, MS Office)
Qualifications and languages
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equal work and thinking level
- PRINCE 2 or PMI Certification preferred
- Fluent in English