QA Analyst -Dutch speaker
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
To assure the quality and stability of the KEYLOOP Dealer Management Systems (DMS) and layered products through a structured testing and evaluation process, documenting results and preparing user & release documentation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide / use QA testing documentation to approved quality standards.
- Prepare relevant data for testing of enhancements and defects.
- Create test scripts based on business requirements.
- Produce documentation required to release the software.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the software development cycle to promote quality of the product.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Good analytical skills and ability to comprehend complex software processes clearly and accurately.
- Proven problem-solving skills clearly demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot problematic programs and executable codes.
- Expertise in interpreting business requirement specifications and monitor the adherence to these specification in the delivered software application.
- The ability to assess and understand risk, likelihood and impact.
- Be able to understand existing application software functions.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must have good technical writing skills to document QA results and recommendations.
- An understanding of Scrum based Agile development methodology.
- Technical / Professional qualification
- A formal qualification in software testing such as BCS/ISTQB foundation level
- Educational qualifications
- Technical / Professional qualifications
- Educational qualifications
- Tertiary 1, e.g. Degree with a technical profile and a bias to computer science
For the testing of our API connectors available for the Autoline Rev8 DMS we need additional skills. It would be a plus if the candidates have these.
- Knowledge on Postman
- Being able to create API collections within Postman
- Being able to automated tests within Postman
- Knowledge on Github
- Knowledge on TAF (Test Automated Framework)
- Being able to create tests within TAF
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.