Full Stack Developer
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Role: Full Stack .Net Developer (React)
Essential Skillsets: - .Net core and React
- Develop and implement software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with Sr developer and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software applications/api
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Follow engineering applications way of working.
- Understand the stories acceptance criteria in refinement sessions
- Understanding and implement assigned stories.
- End to end ownership to design/develop/deploy stories
- Following keyloop coding standards
- Strong problem solving / thorough analysis skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Experience of working with Design Systems is desirable
- .Net Core, NET, ASP.NETCore, AWS, Caching, Exp in RDBMS such as SQL Server /MySQL/PostgreSQL, REST API, MVC / MVVM frameworks
- Fluency with object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience with any front end technology
- Experience with a CSS-in-JS library such as style-components or emotion.
- Experience with modern CSS including flexbox, grid and responsive application design.
- Experience with redux desirable but not essential
- Experiance with ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of the DOM and CSS (HTML5 & CSS3)
- Experience with accessibility (a11y) and internationalisation (i18n).
- Experience withUnit Testing (Frontend and backend) as well as Integration Testing & Contract Testing (Cypress)
- Experience in building Web services and strong knowledge on REST
- Experience with Git and CI/CD
- Exposure to create-react-app tooling such as eslint, jest, babel and webpack would be useful.
- Good understanding and prior experience of the Agile process (Scrum or Kanban)
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.