Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Mantosh Ray
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
In conjunction with the knowledge and education organisation a Global Trainer takes responsibility for the training analysis, design, development and delivery for all virtual instructor led and digital training for keyloop employees in Customer Enablement (CE) worldwide. Working with the senior leaders to recognise local specific requirements and adapt the core training programmes and align certifications in order to meet these requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as a subject matter expert in training and domain expertise in Autoline and Drive Accounts
- Independently and as a team, manage the development and delivery of learning content in a variety of delivery modalities
- Deliver virtual instructor led, self-paced and assessment content that covers multiple products, soft skills and domain expertise to standards, meeting required outcomes
- Develop or facilitate the development of digital content for self-service by employees in customer enablement
- Maintain and improve content over time, ensuring that all courses are engaging, have well a structured facilitator guide, exercises and interactive elements
- To support the development, delivery and maintenance of the customer enablement onboarding initiative
- To keep own role, product and domain knowledge up to date
- Coach employees and perform Desk-side on the job learning
- Train trainers and mentor to ensure delivery is inline with standards
- Gather and Analyse training need from around the CE organisation to identify and recommend best-in-class solutions
- Understand and use the skills matrix to assist in the development of new courses
- Actively support team and others at the point of need
- Responsible for reviewing personal performance and development (keeping up to date with industry and domain knowledge) in order to meet Keyloop’s values
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of the role
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.