Software Engineer 2
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
- grooming and mentoring Junior developers
- Selling ideas with confidence
- Front and back end development of applications and apis
- Attending meetings and briefings with cross functional teams
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members and successfully project managing campaigns at all stages
- Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control
- Taking ownership on 911 process assigned role.
- Responding to production alerts from application monitoring
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- .Net Core, NET, ASP.NETCore, AWS, Caching, Exp in RDBMS such as SQL Server /MySQL/PostgreSQL, REST API, MVC / MVVM frameworks
- Fluency with object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience with any front-end technology
- Experience withUnit Testing (Frontend and backend) as well as Integration Testing & Contract Testing (Cypress)
- Experience in building Web services and strong knowledge on REST
- Experience with Git and CI/CD
- Good understanding and prior experience of the Agile process (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experiance with AWS
- Event Driven Architecture, AWS Lambda experience, Graph SQL
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.