Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
- Responsible for the supervised delivery of Keyloop products and services related to a specific module in a specific DMS and associated products
- Works according to clearly defined Surestart process and instructions, under the guidance of team colleagues and/or lead consultants.
- Assists team colleagues and/or lead consultants with implementation, training and handhold activities related to a specific module in a specific DMS and associated products
- Follows the standard SureStart implementation approach
- Utilizes internal learning tools to enhance knowledge of his/her module in a specific DMS
Skills & Requirements
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch
- Operational knowledge of his/her own module functionalities in a specific DMS
- Operational knowledge of report generator
- Self-learning: Understand existing documentation and use the same for self-development
- Operational knowledge of OEM interfaces and country-specific requirements related to his/her own module in a specific DMS
- Knowledge of internal processes and systems related to support, bug fixing and development
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.