Tier 2 Autoline Sales Support Analyst
Recruiter: Mantosh Ray
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
When customers face any challenges whilst using KEYLOOP’s product or has any query that needs help or attention, customers will reach the KEYLOOP support department via live chat or via telephone. Support is an on-going medium which requires full hands- on product knowledge and smartness in resolving the issues.
Provision of an excellent support service is critical to the achievement of KEYLOOP’s strategic plans for growth and profitability. Our support analysts are our customer’s first point of contact when they initially log an issue or escalate an issue either via the Telephone or via Live Chat. Thereafter they should analyze, diagnose and resolve problems to successful closure, if it is identified that closure cannot be achieved over the Telephone/Live Chat they can take assistance from Tier 3/Level 3 to get the issue resolved.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Providing support to customers upon first contact, ensuring data is captured accurately and the case is effectively investigated using problem solving methodologies
- Expected to provide service and solution at the first contact, with accurate and efficient case resolution
- Seeking coaching guidance when appropriate and assisting customers accordingly.
- Highly ambitious and pro-active in acquiring and absorbing knowledge of the KEYLOOP Autoline Product suite and associated tool set
- Works in a team environment with competing priorities
- Provide Technical/Debugging support to team
- BTECH or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- BSc [Computers] / BCA
Experience: (5-9 years experience in customer handling)
Skills (In Priority Order):
- Good code debugging skills
- Analytical, problem solving skills and pays attention to detail
- Good communication skills, including telephone, virtual methods, written, and verbal.
- Good typing skills.
- Having customer support domain knowledge will be added advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Technical & Behavioral Competencies ()
- Good Knowledge on any programming language, Unix / C/C++/.Net /Java
- Good at Debugging the application, Panic analysis, core dump analysis and reading logs
Additional Skill set -
- DMS experience is an added advantage.
- Exposure to automotive industry is an added advantage.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance, so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development, but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.