Layered Apps Support Analyst
Purpose of role:
Provision of an excellent support service is critical to the achievement of Keyloop’s strategic plans for growth and profitability. Our Product Support Analyst will primarily be responsible for owning, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems to successful closure, whilst ensuring timely escalation where necessary.
Our Product Support Analyst will also assist colleagues, and will not only have outstanding verbal and written communication skills but can demonstrate that they are able to communicate quickly and efficiently at all levels across a Global team (Customer, peers, and Managers) in order to achieve our departmental and company strategy.
This role requires someone who is resourceful and well organised, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, who is able to work effectively as part of a high performing team with a passion and commitment to providing service excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owning and progressing cases through to resolution by utilising available resources and expanding own knowledge.
- Escalating a case in good time.
- Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines.
- Communicating cooperatively with team members, other departments and management to deliver timely resolution of customer issues.
- Documenting solutions and producing written guidance on resolution steps and procedures.
- Being passionate and pro-active in acquiring and absorbing knowledge of the Keyloop product suite and associated toolset and working closely with management to increase the level of personal skills and competence.
- Self-Motivation & initiative to aid your investigation process and career development.
- Effectively coaching and mentoring colleagues in order to expedite case resolution and enhance the level of knowledge within support.
- Ensuring root cause analysis is carried out where necessary.
- Identify training gaps in our knowledge media and recommend areas for improvement.
- Actively contribute to case reduction initiatives.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working with customers
- ERP Application support
- Experience of supporting customers to a high level of performance, productivity and customer satisfaction
Understanding of the automotive industry and specialism in one business area