Tier 1 Aftersales Product Support Analyst - Japanese/English speaking
Location: Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role:
Provision of an excellent support service is critical to the achievement of Keyloop’s strategic plans for growth and profitability. Our After Sales Product Support Analyst will primarily be responsible for owning and resolving after sales concerns/issues to successful closure, whilst ensuring timely escalation where necessary.
Our After Sales Product Support Analyst will also assist colleagues, and will not only have outstanding verbal and written communication skills but can demonstrate that they are able to communicate quickly and efficiently at all levels across a Global team (Customer, peers, and Managers) in order to achieve our departmental and company strategy.
This role requires someone who is resourceful and well organised, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, who is able to work effectively as part of a high performing team with a passion and commitment to providing service excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owning and progressing cases through to resolution by utilising available resources and expanding own knowledge.
- Escalating a case in good time.
- Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines.
- Communicating cooperatively with team members, other departments and management to deliver timely resolution of customer issues.
- Documenting solutions and producing written guidance on resolution steps and procedures.
- Being passionate and pro-active in acquiring and absorbing knowledge of the Keyloop product suite and associated toolset and working closely with management to increase the level of personal skills and competence.
- Self-Motivation & initiative to aid your investigation process and career development.
- Effectively coaching and mentoring colleagues in order to expedite case resolution and enhance the level of knowledge within support.
- Ensuring root cause analysis is carried out where necessary.
- Identify training gaps in our knowledge media and recommend areas for improvement.
- Actively contribute to case reduction initiatives.
- Ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone, virtual methods, written, and verbal skills in English/Japanese.
- Able to articulate simply complex problems or issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer expectations.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.