Location: Czech Republic
Recruiter: Garima Maheshwari
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
The Workforce Planner will be responsible for supporting the operational effectiveness of the Keyloop Customer Enablement teams and beyond and plays a critical role in the delivery of service to Keyloop clients. A keen eye for detail and a drive to achieve/exceed results will have the Workforce Planner coordinate the Forecasting, Scheduling and Real-time operations management. The Workforce Planner’s success is directly tied to the ability of the Keyloop Customer Enablement teams and others to achieve service level and efficiency objectives. The Workforce Planner will work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving.
• Using the Alvaria scheduling platform, monitor real-time adherence to schedule, forecast-to actual chat volumes, average handling times, and service levels to investigate deviations based on established thresholds for one or more contact centers.
• Monitor staffing levels to ensure that required resources and service levels are met on an interval basis.
• Investigate any deviations and enter exceptions real time into the Alvaria WFM and other systems as applicable (absent/call offs, coaching, etc.)
• Ensure systems are operating properly throughout the day and escalate outages following established procedures.
• Perform system administrator responsibilities associated with the workforce management software tools such as routine file management and maintenance, handling inquiries and troubleshooting.
• Establish a robust forecasting process that may include a combination of historical contact volumes, handle times, shrinkage, insight to the sales pipeline, emerging trends/markets, etc.
• Ownership of forecasting labor requirements to correspond to chat volume forecasting and engage with the Leadership team to initiate/monitor recruiting activities.
• Analyzes volume and staffing trends and make recommendations to the Leadership team including use of overtime, banked time, and/or voluntary time off.
• Develop and execute scheduling models which optimize the availability of resources against objectives while maintaining a high level of employee satisfaction across the organization,
• Facilitates the planning and scheduling process for all off-line activities including meetings, training, coaching, and vacations with minimal negative impact on service levels.
• Promote the use of our Workforce Management suite of tools including those for Forecasting, Scheduling, Agent Communication, Dashboards, etc.
• Provides daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required by the Leadership team.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.