Manual QA Engineer
Recruiter: Dhwanil Manek
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Role: Manual QA Engineer
· 4-7 years of relevant work experience in Manual Automation testing on complex ERP systems, API, webservices etc
· Must have commanding knowledge on functional test tools Selenium or Cypress
· Must have commanding knowledge on CICD tools Jenkins/Bamboo
· Should have experience in using Dockers
· Should have experience in testing API, WebServices, ERP and web application systems
· Should have explored tools such as UFT, SoapUI, Postman, Swagger etc.
· Should have test automation experience
· Good knowledge in Python and shell scripting
- Be responsible for the teams quality and delivery
- Ensure Quality Reviews are being implemented
- Carry out quality reviews of the team and feedback where improvements can be made
- Hands on experience with Non Functional Test automation or practices (Performance, Security, Accessibility)
- Experience with build, testing and continuous integration tools and integrating test automation framework oncloud or on prem infrastructure
- Should have worked on source code management tools like GIT/BitBucket/SVN
- Strong cross-browser and cross-device test implementation experience
- Inquisitive, methodical, and analytical in testing applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment
- Experience in a global matrix organization
- Ability to quickly understand specifications and customer requirements
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.