Cyber Security Analyst
Recruiter: Dhwanil Manek
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
As a Cyber Security Analyst at Keyloop, you will be a key member of our Security Operations team. You will be monitoring and analyzing security events and incidents while administering our security controls that protect our systems and data. You will work closely with other teams across the organisation, including IT, Engineering, and Product, to improve our security posture.
• Monitor a number of security platforms.
• Work through security alerts and investigations.
• Ensure processes and playbooks are up to date.
• Work with internal teams and external partners to improve our tooling in both prevention and detection.
• Create monthly and ad-hoc reporting.
• Consider the threat landscape and help define new or improve existing controls.
• Ideally at least 2-3 years of Information Security experience as an Analyst or similar.
• You are analytical, passionate about cyber security, and willing to continuously learn. Curiosity is key in this ever changing and challenging field.
• Soft skills, being able to communicate complex security challenges and controls to the business and end users is vital.
• Organizational and cross-functional communications skills to disseminate and present findings to key stakeholders.
• You are solutions driven and strive for continuous improvement.
• A positive proactive attitude and willingness to take responsibility.
• Working knowledge of security tooling, including but not limited to; SIEMs, DLP, EDR, Anti-Virus, Vulnerability Scanners, IDS/IPS etc.
• Awareness of Information Security frameworks, standards, and methodologies
• Understanding of business and Information Security risk, and the ability to prioritise incidents based on the risk to the organisation.
• Clear and concise reporting and technical writing skills.
None specifically required for the role. However, intermediate certifications would be advantageous.
Note: This job specification is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet the organization's goals and objectives.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.