Cyber Security Engineer
Recruiter: Dhwanil Manek
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Cyber Security Engineer to join the Security Operations
team at Keyloop. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will play a critical role in improving the maturity of
our security toolset, integrating various security tools, and ensuring comprehensive coverage to protect
our organization from evolving cyber threats. Your expertise and innovative approach will be
instrumental in enhancing our security posture and safeguarding our valuable assets.
Evaluate our existing security toolset and identify areas for improvement to enhance our cyber defense
capabilities. Propose and implement upgrades or new tools as necessary to strengthen our security
• Lead the effort to integrate different security tools and platforms to ensure seamless
collaboration and centralized management. Work with various teams to ensure tools
complement each other and are cohesive.
• Conduct thorough assessments of our security tool coverage to identify any gaps or
redundancies. Implement measures to ensure all critical areas are adequately protected,
minimizing potential blind spots.
• Optimize vulnerability management processes, leveraging various scanning and reporting tools
to detect, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities effectively.
• Assist in developing and refining incident response playbooks. Ensure that security tools are
appropriately configured to provide early detection and response to security incidents.
• Implement robust monitoring and reporting mechanisms for security tools to ensure visibility
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of security policies and procedures, ensuring
alignment with industry standards and best practices.
• You will already have Security Engineering experience and have at least 3-5 years of Information
• You demonstrate strong analytical skills and a genuine passion for cyber security, constantly
seeking opportunities to learn and stay up-to-date with the evolving threat landscape.
• Excellent communication skills are vital, enabling you to convey complex security concepts and
controls effectively to business stakeholders and end-users.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, Networks, and Compliance, to ensure a
unified approach to cyber security and effective communication of security-related matters.
• You are solution-driven and continuously strive for process improvement and security
• A positive, proactive attitude, coupled with a sense of responsibility and accountability,
characterizes your approach to your work.
• Working knowledge of security tooling is essential, including SIEMs, SOAR, DLP, EDR, Anti-Virus,
Vulnerability Scanners, IDS/IPS.
• Strong knowledge of Information Security frameworks, standards, and methodologies.
• You understand business and Information Security risk and can prioritize incidents based on
their potential impact on the organization.
• Clear and concise reporting and technical writing skills to facilitate effective communication of
security findings and recommendations.
• While no specific qualifications are required for this role, technical and/or cloud based
certifications would be advantageous.
Note: This job specification is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet the organization's goals and objectives.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.