Junior .Net Developer
Recruiter: Nirmala B
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Job Role: .Net Developer
Experience Range: 2-3 years
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Work with team to understand software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language (C#)
- Write Unit/Integration/Contract Tests, Test the application and Deploy to cloud (AWS)
- Debugs the code, Identify the problem and Provides necessary fix
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Requirements and skills
- 2-3 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, any database and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience working in Frontend frame work like React/Angular is a plus
- Experience working in AWS/Azure cloud is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.